AMENDMENT 1 :
Awards are to be submitted on or before 30th December 2022.
Inviting Awards Nominations for 2021-22
** (Refer the details in each award nomination form thoroughly prior to filling and submitting Nominations Forms)**
ISTE Gujarat Section is pleased to circulate the Notification for various AWARDS instituted by itself for the year 2021. Following are the Awards to be presented by ISTE Gujarat Section in the State Level Conventions in the year 2022. It may please be noted that the nominations (having standard format along with summary Report mentioning date-wise activities and one photo of each activity with ISTE logo or banner with institute logo on the back or information as required under specific award nomination form) for these Awards are to be submitted on or before 15th December 2022. The activities carried out between 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022 (Nominations for the year 2021-22) are to be included in the nomination application to be submitted under ISTE Gujarat State Section. Other rules mentioned in award nomination forms are to be strictly followed by the applicant individual life member/ ISTE Chapter/ ISTE Students’ Chapter/ Institute. More details of the awards are available on ISTE Gujarat Section website. ISTE Gujarat Section humbly appreciate and express a sense of gratitude to all the benevolent sponsors for their support to recognize efforts of institutes and individuals for their benchmarking and remarkable achievements through institutionalized awards for each year.
The nominations to be submitted online using the forms linked to the name of specific award listed.
The Awards Nominations along with the chapter reports received through ISTE Gujarat Section website only will be scrutinized by the committee of not less than three members to be appointed by the chairman of the ISTE Gujarat Section.
NOTE: Nomination is not guarantee for recognition of award. The ISTE Gujarat Section reserves right to maintain non-disclosure of evaluation procedure, results generation and recommendation received by the award scrutiny committee or process adopted thereby for the evaluation. The ISTE Gujarat Section shall notify the awardees in due course of time as soon the recommendation for award recognition nomination are approved by the Chairman, ISTE Gujarat Section. No communication / queries / sought of justification shall be entertained by the Section office. Henceforth no follow-up communications / clarification communication shall be reverted. It is applicable for all the awards listed below.
List of Awards for Nominations
List of Awards for Nominations to be awarded during Annual State Faculty Convention
A. ISTE BEST CHAPTER AWARD
B. RUNNER UP ISTE CHAPTER AWARD (Second Position)
C. MOST PROMISING ISTE CHAPTER AWARD
2. ISTE GUJARAT BEST POLYTECHNIC OR DIPLOMA INSTITUTE
3. ISTE-VBT STATE AWARD FOR THE BEST WOMAN TEACHING FACULTY IN DEGREE ENGINEERING COLLEGE
4. ISTE GUJ-NIRAV BHATT AWARD TO THE BEST FACULTY FOR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION IN ISTE ACTIVITIES
5. ISTE GUJ-VADODARA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AWARD FOR BEST FACULTY IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING, UG PROGRAMME IN GUJARAT STATE
6. SHRI PRAVINKAKA RATILAL MANIAR BEST KNOWLEDGE CENTRE (LIBRARY) AWARD
7. INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER OF GUJARAT FOR RAISING HIGHEST NUMBER OF LIFE MEMBERSHIP
8. ISTE-HJD INSTITUTE, KUTCH-AWARD TO THE BEST INSTITUTE FOR CONTRIBUTING IN SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
9. ISTE GUJ-UKA TARSADIA BEST ENGINEERING COLLEGE AWARD
10. ISTE GUJ-M. C. BHAVSAR AWARD FOR AN INNOVATIVE WORK IN THE AREAS OF RENEWABLE ENERGY
11.ISTE GUJ. – ATMIYA UNIVERSITY, RAJKOT – AWARD FOR THE BEST INNOVATIVE RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING
List of Awards for Nominations to be awarded during Annual State Students’ Convention:
1. BEST STUDENT CHAPTER AWARDS
A. ISTE BEST STUDENT CHAPTER OF THE YEAR
B. RUNNER UP ISTE STUDENT CHAPTER AWARD (Second Position)
C. MOST PROMISING ISTE STUDENT CHAPTER AWARD
2. R K UNIVERSITY BEST INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING PROJECT
3. ISTE GUJ-SSASIT, SURAT-BEST & INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING PROJECT
4. INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER OF GUJARAT FOR RAISING HIGHEST NUMBER OF STUDENTS MEMBERSHIP