ISTE being a Non-Profit making and one of the largest Autonomous Society focusing to enhance the quality of Technical Education and its allied areas in the Nation at large.
ISTE- Gujarat section has taken initiation to identify an ISTEian (A Woman Life Member of ISTE) every year from its family in Gujarat and felicitate her for outstanding contribution and participation with excellent performance in ISTE as well as its associated activities & thereby redefining excellence in Technical Education. The Committee constituted by the Chairman of ISTE Gujarat Section will scrutinize the nominations received by ISTE Gujarat Section through proper channel on or before the due date and finalize the name of the recipient of the Award. The Award will be presented in ISTE State Annual Faculty Convention of the respective year.
Objective Of Award
The Award is an initiative to identify & recognize a Woman teaching faculty (Must be the Life Member of ISTE) from a member Institution of degree engineering college for her active participation in the initiatives of ISTE. ISTE Gujarat Section invites its member institutions to send in their nominations for the ISTE GUJARAT-VIDYABHARTI, BARDOLI-STATE AWARD TO THE BEST WOMAN FACULTY FOR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION IN ISTE ACTIVITIES for each of the respective year.
Scope of this Award
These awards are decided based on the following parameters.
(All details provided should be pertaining to the period 1st April– 31st March of the Award Year)
• Nos. of Institutional Level Programmes/events conducted in the institute of his /her employment under the banner of ISTE.
• Nos. of State/National/International level Programmes conducted under the banner of ISTE Gujarat or New Delhi as the case may be.
• Nos. of ISTE Conventions (National/State) attended with participation in various Activities.
• Action/s initiated by raising ISTE Membership (Institutional/Faculty/Students).
• Any other matter/s for promotion of ISTE Activities in your institute or at other Places.
Who can Apply ?
Only interested ISTE woman Life Member from ISTE Institutional member from degree engineering college can apply. The member has to apply online. The Nomination shall be applicable to a Life Member who is not holding any status either at the State or National Level (i.e. she should not be a Member of Section Managing Committee or Executive Council Member). The Chairman of ISTE Chapter/The Faculty Advisor of ISTE Students Chapter of the institute may nominate herself for the award following due procedure as mentioned.
The Award Committee will scrutinize the applications/nominations and recommend the name of ISTEian for the ISTE GUJARAT-VBT STATE AWARD TO THE BEST WOMAN FACULTY FOR EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION IN ISTE ACTIVITIES.
• Fill in the form on the website of ISTE Gujarat Section in requisite format availing error-free information, evidential documents in support and credentials in connection to the nomination.
• An Award committee constituted by the Chairman-ISTE Gujarat Section will scrutinize all the submissions of nomination forms, check for the correctness of the data in the nomination form and finalize the name of the member. In case, if need be, the section may ask for availing evidential documents as appropriate to finalize the awardee.
• The ISTE Institutional Member as recommended by the Committee will be honoured with the said Award in ISTE State Annual Faculty Convention of the respective year.