ISTE Gujarat Section is pleased to frame out and bring the following directives to the notice of the host institute which shall be adhered stringently in order to maintain the uniformity and status of the Section during the Convention:
(1) The Host institute has to submit a proposal cum a letter of consent (in the standard format of the ISTE Gujarat Section) showing their interest to host the state convention along with a fully refundable interest free security deposit of Rs. 25000/- (in the form of a DD only) to ISTE Gujarat Section with tentative date and brief about the institute. The same would be refunded only after successful organisation of the said convention without any interest. The Government/Grant-in-aid institution/s is/are exempted from the same
(2) The State Students/Faculty Convention is generally organised in the month of October/November of the respective year prior to the National Annual Convention of Students/Faculty.
(3) It is suggested that the Organising host institute will keep the main theme of the Convention same as that of National Convention (both students and Faculty conventions).
(4) The Host Institute may plan Convention either of a Single or two days depending upon their convenience subject to conditions that they will be able to extend the require services from their end to the maximum possible extent. Generally, it is organised for a single day. The Students Convention can be organised separately for Diploma and Degree Students on two different days either by the same institute or by different institutes as the case may be. The host institutes organising the conventions of diploma and degree colleges will get separate partial financial assistance each of Rs. 25000/- subject to final approval of ISTE New Delhi. It is mandatory to obtain the sanction proceeding separately for the said proposals of Students Convention.
(5) ISTE, ND, extends partial financial assistance of Rs. 25000/- for student Convention and Rs.30000/- for Faculty Convention to the Host Institute subject to conditions that the host institute has obtained prior approval for the same and submitted the requisite documents as stated in the sanction proceeding on successfully completion of the Convention. On the same ground, ISTE Gujarat Section is extending the partial financial assistance of Rs.10000/- for each convention (both students and faculty conventions) to the host institute.
(6) The organising institute has to submit the Bills/Invoices/Vouchers for the said financial assistance to the respective ISTE Office as the case may be along with the copy of the sanction proceeding, report of the convention and photos of important events with ISTE Banner and Logo on the back of them.
(7) The Host institute has to prepare/design the Brochure for the State Convention in requisite numbers in consultation with the Chairman/Hon. Sec. Cum Treasurer of ISTE Gujarat Section.
(8) The host institute has to circulate the brochure to ISTE Head Quarter at New Delhi, all the ISTE Chapters/Institutes/Colleges and Members of ISTE Gujarat section including National Executive Council Members for their information both in the form of hard and soft copy.
(9) The Host institute has to submit a proposal cum a letter of consent (in the standard format of the ISTE Gujarat Section) showing their interest to host the state convention along with a fully refundable interest free security deposit of Rs. 25000/- (in the form of a DD only) to ISTE Gujarat Section with tentative date and brief about the institute. The same would be refunded only after successful organisation of the said convention without any interest. The Government/Grant-in-aid institution/s is/are exempted from the same. Up on recommendation of the ISTE SMC of Gujarat post-review of circumstances, the aforesaid security deposit shall be forfeited and not refunded in case on non-organization of convention by the host institute that has received sanction proceeding approval from the ISTE New Delhi up on proposal by ISTE Gujarat State Section.
(10) The State Students/Faculty Convention is generally organised in the month of October/November of the respective year prior to the National Annual Convention of Students/Faculty.
(11) The host institute in consultation ISTE Gujarat Section will take care for expenses of awards to be presented for promoting maximum number of participants (excluding host), Best Students Award for each ISTE Students Chapters who submitted their recommendations, Mementos to the Chief Guest/s, Guest of Honour and other dignitaries, awards to winners of various events in the respective convention.
(12)ISTE Gujarat Section has got sole right to choose/select the type and design of awards/mementos with its matter to be presented during the respective programmes. This is mandatory to maintain the uniformity in different awards as the same are presented every year. The tentative costing for various awards is given below for your information only. It may vary depending upon the price fluctuation.
(13)The host institute has to make provisions for sufficient number of seminar/conference halls with LCD Projectors and other related necessary equipment which may be required to organise various events of the convention. The organising institute has to make arrangements to accommodate at least 550 numbers of participants during inaugural programme with sufficiently large dais for dignitaries.
(14)The Host institute has to make separate arrangements for holding the meeting of Faculty Advisors of ISTE Students Chapters or the Chairman of ISTE Chapters of various colleges/diploma institutes as the case may be. The meeting will be called upon by ISTE Gujarat Section at the place where the host institute is organising the Convention. The host institute shall have to take care of the expenses for their hospitality during the convention.
Following details are furnished to have an idea of about the expenses towards the awards to be presented as a Joint venture of ISTE with the Host Institute:
In order to maintain uniformity in Awards during each Convention, ISTE Gujarat holds sole right to decide the type of Award. The Host institute shall have to take care of expenses towards them accordingly.
|SR.NO.||NAME OF AWARD||NUMBER OF AWARDS||TYPE OF AWARD||Tentative cost in Rs. Per pc|
|1||MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION AWARD||01 FOR STUDENTS CONVENTION 01 FOR FACULTY CONVENTION||Wooden Plaque with Gold Foil or engraving||1200 -1500 Rs. Per award|
|2||*BEST STUDENT AWARD FOR EACH ISTE STUDENTS CHAPTER OF THE STATE||NUMBER DEPENDS ON RECOMMENDATIONS RECEIVED BY THE ISTE GUJ. SECTION||I-525 (L) Wooden Plaque/Certificate with Gold Foil||600 – 800 Rs. Per award|
|3||MEMENTO TO CHIEF GUEST/GUEST OF HONOUR FOR INUGURAL /VALEDICTORY PROGRAMMES||TWO TO THREE FOR INAUGURAL /VALEDICTORY PROGRAMME||Memento||2500-3000 Rs. Per award|
|4||BEST PERFORMER AWARD FOR EACH EVENT||NUMBER DEPENDS ON THE NUMBER OF EVENTS KEPT DURING THE CONVENTION||I – 525 (M) FOR STUDENTS AND I – 525 (M) FOR FACULTY WITH GOLD FOIL||450 – 550 Rs. Per award|
*BEST STUDENT AWARD IS PRESENTED TO THE STUDENT OF ISTE STUDENTS CHAPTER OF THE INSTITUTE FROM WHERE THE SECTION HAS RECEIVED THE RECOMMENDATION WITH DUE PROCEDURE.