GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS OF PARTICIPATION, TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION :
- The Faculty/Research Scholar/PG Student/Academician/Employee of an Industry wish to participate must register themselves as per their prevailing status (i.e. ISTE Member or Non-ISTE Member either Indian or Foreign Citizen) by paying appropriate registration fee.
- Members can opt either of the two options given in the fee & package information.No other option is permitted.
- All Registered Members and their accompanying members must have valid Passport with a validity of minimum six months.
- The Members can ask for the air tickets from the departure airport as per their wish from our Travel Partner (M/S Vraj Travels-Rajkot | +91 9825582782) or they can directly purchase air tickets by their own. However, those who wish to buy the tickets by their own need to make their pick up and drop off by their own or they need to consult the travel partner for timings before going for the tickets booking.
- Members are requested to furnish details of their own & the accompanying members with all necessary documentary evidence through online registration.
- As of now, there is no VISA Fee as the entry is free for Indian Citizen. For others, the participating members are advised to take VISA from their respective country before arriving in Indonesia. However, VISA on entry is prevailing by paying appropriate charges as per norms of Indonesian Government.
- Accommodation in the Hotel will be provided based on twin sharing basis as well as availability of the rooms in the hotel at the prevailing stage of Registration subject to condition that the full payment, including Registration fee & Land Package charges, is made.
- The details of Travel Iternery (if require) and other things will be sent at the earliest on the valid email id furnished in the Form of Registration once minimum number of Participation is done.
- The Members have to pay the full amount including the Registration Fee and land package charges at one instant only. No part payment is permitted. The payment of full amount has to be made by NEFT / RTGS or using SWIFT CODE as per payment information.
- The Participation/Attendee certificate will be given to those members Who have participated/attended the Conference in full. The certificate of publication will be issued only to those papers which have been presented and published.
- Flight Charges (For those who wish to buy tickets from Travel Partner) & Land Package Charges are subject to revision based on Registration of participants.
- The Participants need to submit the abstract of the paper in the standard format as prescribed under the title “Call for Papers”.After first stage of review, the participants will be intimated to submit the full length paper along with registration and land package charge/s (as per
category). On the basis of review at the Second stage, the participant/s will be intimated about its acceptance for getting published in the International Journal of repute.All the papers submitted & presented in person by the participants will be published in the Conference Proceeding with ISBN Number.
- The Certificate of Absentia will be given to author/co-authors of a group of participants subject to condition that all of them have registered themselves as per their status (ISTE Life Member or Non ISTE) and one of them has participated and presented paper in the conference at Bali – INDONESIA. The participants who desire to have certificate of absentia will have to pay Rs. 1500/-INR OR USD $ 50 in addition to registration charges as the case may be.
- Any kind of dispute is subjected to Vadodara, Gujarat – India Jurisdictions.