You are welcome to send your research abstract to The 2nd International Conference by ISTE on “Reaching the Unreached: A Challenge to Technological Development (RUCTD 2018)” which will be held on 19th – 20th November 2018.
Researchers, academicians, social workers, policy makers and other stakeholders are welcome to submit your original research papers to conference. We invite to send your original research abstracts, case studies formatted to given format in the Abstract submission Guidelines HERE before the Abstract submission deadline.Submit the abstracts HERE.
All research papers will be evaluated by international recognized scholars by reviewing process and research papers will be selected according to the international research standard. All the accepted research papers/abstracts will be eligible to be presented at the conference and they should submit papers and register within deadline as per the instructions on conference website.
- Agricultural, Plant, Forestry, Environmental issues and Management.(A)
- Animal, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences.
- Arts including Educational Sciences, Pedagogy of teaching in Digital Era, World Peace, Gross Happiness Ratio & Digitalisation.(C)
- Biological Sciences.
- All Engineering Disciplines & Allied Branches, Mathematics, Computer, Communication and Information Technology Sciences.(E)
- Management, Commerce, Law and Journalism.
- Medical Sciences including AYUSH and Pharmacy.(G)
- Physical, Chemical, Material Sciences and Nano Technology.(H)